Stickers play an important role to showcase your creativity. They are also a great way of promoting your brand’s presence and influence without a heavy price. So today in this article, we bring some of the best sticker printers available in the market that will help you print custom stickers and increase your brand’s reach.
Canon PIXMA TS6220 :
The first printer on our list is this fantastic wireless printer from Canon. It is a perfect printing machine for your everyday printing needs. Canon Pixma Ts6220 one of best printer for stickers . It is stylish and compact and most importantly, it prints with precision making every print vibrant.
- Versatility: It is your all-in-one solution to printing documents, reports, invitations, and photos.
- Advanced Ink Cartridge: It uses a five individual ink cartridge combination to get perfect print each time. You will only need to replace the individual ink that runs out.
- Easy Navigation: It features a 3.0 inches LCD touchscreen with a user-friendly interface for smooth navigation.
- Wireless connectivity: To ensure a smooth printing process even from a distance, this printer has stable BlueTooth technology.
- Companion App: You also get the Canon Print App that will help you to print and scan stickers directly from social media handles.
- It is user-friendly.
- It can print on a variety of substances.
- It uses advanced 4-ink cartridges.
- Easy navigation.
- It prints with precision.
- The price of the ink cartridges is very high.
Stickers are something that can represent your brand for a long time. And for a good impact, your stickers need to be of the highest quality. This is what this Canon printer does for you. It ensures that every print from the printing machine is of the same quality and vibrant. So, you can have a look at this printing machine for your next purchase.
Epson EcoTank ET-2720:
Epson is a brand that manufactures some of the best inkjet printers in the world. And its EcoTank Series printers are among the best in the world. The prints produced by these printers are permanent and of high quality making it a perfect sticker printer.
- Print Quality: With its 4-color CMYK inks and the use of drop-on-demand MizroPiezo inkjet technology, you get the print quality that you can count on.
- Low-cost replacement ink: You can save as much as up to 90 percent on the cost of replacement inks as it comes with 2 years of replacement ink with the pack.
- Less ink wastage: With its cartridge-free design and one set of replacement ink equivalent to 80 individual cartridges, there is almost zero cartridge wastage.
- Easy Navigation: It comes with a 1.44 inches color display to control the working and navigation of the printer.
- MicroPiezo inkjet technology to print with quality.
- Low cost on replacement inks.
- Less cartridge wastage.
- It comes with 2 years of replacement ink with the pack.
- This product also has a 2-year limited warranty.
- It does not have a touch screen display.
- There are no 2-sided auto prints.
This Epson Ecotank 2720 produces excellent prints at the lowest cost of printing, making it an ideal printer for sticker printing. Also, this printing machine uses very little energy and causes less wastage which makes it a perfect product for emerging brands.
HP ENVY 5055:
HP is a name that is highly associated with computers and their accessories. But it also manufactures some of the best printers that can print with great speed and quality. And this printer from HP is made to print details making it a perfect choice for sticker printing.
- Versatile Printing: This printer by HP can scan and print any type of documents be it borderless high-quality photo prints, stickers or just document printing.
- Never runs out of ink: It has an optional HP instant ink whereby the printer automatically orders ink when it is low to ensure that you never run out of ink for your printing job.
- Low-cost replacement ink delivered: The automatically ordered ink is delivered to your home with prices as low as 0.99 dollars per month with a subscription.
- Wide paper support: You can print on a wide range of papers starting from stickers, letters to 8×10 inches paper prints.
- One-stop printing solution.
- Automatic replacement ink delivered at home.
- Wireless connectivity available.
- Wide range of paper support.
- HP Smart app to enhance editing.
- 1-year limited hardware warranty.
- There is no auto document feeder.
- The installation process is not easy.
For printing sticker, you require a versatile printer that can easily print through different sizes of stickers with great quality. And this is what makes this HP printing machine a perfect purchase for sticker printing. And most importantly its automatic order of ink does not let your printing pause due to lack of ink.
Canon Pixma Pro-100:
This is another printer from Canon that is among the best printers for sticker printing. If you are thinking to start a new firm of sticker printing where you will cater to the branding needs of startups then you must have a look at this printing machine.
- High-quality inks: It uses 8 dye-based inks to give fantastic color and gradient to the final prints. It also has 3 dedicated slotted for grayscale inks to give beautiful black and white patterns.
- High-resolution prints: It prints with 4800 x 2400 dots per inch that makes the final print highly detailed and vibrant.
- Versatile Paper Handling: You get a two-way paper feeding tray that makes it easier to load thick papers in large numbers.
- Connectivity: It has a built-in Wi-Fi that also allows multiple users to print from several computers seamlessly. It also has a Hi-speed USB connection for easy data transfers.
- It gives true Monochromatic prints.
- Optimum Image Generation System.
- 8 dye-based inks are used.
- High-speed wired and wireless connectivity.
- High-resolution printing.
- It is difficult to find a print head replacement for this model.
- The print heat sometimes gets clogged.
In stickers, the most important thing that is required is high-resolution print. And this Canon stickers printer does exactly this thing, it prints with 4800 x 2400 dpi making every print detailed, and also you can connect multiple computers with it easily.
HP ENVY Photo 7155:
Here we have another fantastic printer of the ENVY series from HP. This is an upgraded version of the previous model. If you are searching for printers that prints with great quality and has very low printing cost then this is the printer that you must consider.
- Versatile Printing: Just as its predecessor, this printing machine is also versatile in printing on different-sized papers.
- Low-cost printing: It prints stunning pictures in less than 5 cents making it a perfect purchase for startups and growing businesses.
- Automatic ink replacement: It also has the optional HP instant ink order system whereby it orders ink automatically when low and gets the ink delivered at home.
- Connectivity: It has a high range of connectivity both wired and wireless. With its built-in Wi-Fi and BlueTooth system, you can easily send for printing from a distance.
- It is a one-stop printing solution.
- Replacement ink is automatically delivered at home.
- Easy Wired and Wireless connectivity available.
- Versatile paper printing.
- HP Smart app to enhance editing.
- 1-year limited hardware warranty.
- No auto document feeder.
- The installation process is tough.
If you are a startup and searching for printers that print with great quality and low cost then this is the printer that you must look at. It has great print speed and is versatile, also you get a 1-year limited warranty with the product which makes it a perfect printer for sticker printing.
Epson WorkForce WF-7720:
If you are searching for printers that can work effortlessly and give you the best results, then there is no other printer better than Epson. Epson has earned a reputation in manufacturing sublimation printers and this is one of the bestselling wide format printers from Epson.
- Performance: The Epson printers focus more on precision and with its PrecisionCore printing technology, you can be assured of the power and efficiency.
- Print Quality: It prints with vibrant colors and also offers borderless printing up to 13” x 19” print size.
- Economical: It uses just about 80% of the energy used by standard printers making it highly economical.
- Easy Navigation: With its 4.3 inches touchscreen, you can easily navigate and speed up your work keeping the quality intact.
- Connectivity: To get the prints done wirelessly, this printing machine has in-built Wifi Direct, Ethernet and NFC technology.
- Easy Navigation for manual handling.
- It prints effortlessly with high speed.
- It has a high-speed paper feeding capacity.
- Easy connectivity.
- The ink usage is high.
- Borderless printing is limited to certain paper types.
- Additional software might be required.
Stickers are generally required to print in high numbers to get maximum impact. And to do these works effortlessly, printers that are designed for such purpose are preferred and this is where this Epson printer comes in handy. Also, it saves a lot of energy making it a perfect purchase for startups.
HP OfficeJet 3830:
This is another product from HP on the list. If you are looking for a high-speed printer that can easily manage your heavy print requirements then this is the printing machine you must look at. Its main function is to copy, scan and print with great speed and precision.
- Print speed: You can print bulk orders within minutes with great quality.
- Versatile printing: It can easily print on various-sized papers ranging from letters to 8 x 10 inches prints.
- Ink delivered at home: With its optional HP instant ink subscription enrolled, you will get the ink automatically delivered at home at a price as low as 0.99 dollars per month.
- Design and quiet mode: It has a compact design that can fit in a small space anywhere on your desk, shelf, etc. Also, it has an optional quiet mode to keep the print noise minimum.
- Automatic ink delivered at home.
- Versatile printing.
- Does not make much noise while printing.
- Compact design.
- Prints with high speed.
- 1-year limited hardware warranty.
- No auto 2-sided printing.
- The installation process is a bit tough.
If you are looking for precision printing with great speed, then this is the perfect printer for you. The stickers need to vibrant, eye-catching and bulk in number to make a great impact and this printer with its high-speed printing capability covers all the sections perfectly.
Buying Guide: Sticker Printers:
With the high amount of choices available at the market today, it is very easy to get confused to choose the best sticker printer for yourself. So before making your purchase, you must consider some features and then make the right decision. Let’s have a look at them.
With the arrival of many new and generic brands in the market, it is important to choose the right brand printer and its accessories to get the best results. It is always safe to go with renowned brands but if you want to go with lesser-known or generic brands, then you must read the online reviews and then choose the best for yourself.
While printing stickers, speed is the most important thing that you need. So before purchasing any laser or inkjet printer, make sure you know the print speed and quality. If you want greater speed then you can go with laser printers that have about 100 pages per minute printing speed.
The resolution of the prints determines the details of the print. So, for greater quality and details go with the printer that can print at least at the resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. While a printer with a resolution as high as 4800 x 2400 dpi will give you the best results and is preferred.
If you concentrate only on stickers, you know that there are a variety of sticker sizes available. From printing items as small as on key rings or as big as a normal wall sticker, you will require your printer to be versatile. So, get a printer that flawlessly prints on various sizes with minimum setting change requirements.
While printing any item, it is important to get good connectivity both wired and wirelessly. So, for a good wireless connection, make sure the printer has an in-built Wi-Fi and a stable BlueTooth connectivity. Also, make sure the printing machine is compatible with both Mac and Windows devices.
In the end, this is most probably the most important thing to consider. Always check the overall cost of the printer, as some printers may be cheaper but might require high spending on additional supplies. So, it is preferred to purchase a printer that might be a bit expensive but has comparatively less additional cost.
How To Make Stickers At Home?
Making stickers at home is not that tough as it seems to be. You will just need the right equipment and a lot of patience to start. So the list of equipment that you will need to get started is-
- Sticker Papers- The Vinyl papers are preferred.
- A printer that gives out vibrant prints.
- Precise sticker cutter or you can use a scissor too.
- A design software.
Using this basic equipment, you will need to follow these basic steps to do perfect sticker printing at home.
- Make your designs using professional design software. You can also use photoshop or any other free software.
- After designing, try putting multiple stickers on a single page to save the printing paper.
- Now set up your printer and try a test run first to make sure you get the desired color and details.
- After everything is set, now send your stickers to print.
- After you get the design printed on paper, cut them carefully using a scissor or a paper cutting machine for more precision.
And thus, you will have your stickers made at home.
Tips: Printing Stickers:
Here are some tips that will help you print excellent stickers with great speed.
- v The most important tip is that always use vinyl sticker paper as they give out highly detailed and vibrant print.
- While designing your stickers, always make sure you use colors that look vibrant and stand out from the surrounding.
- For printing multiple stickers, you can place the stickers in such a way that they occupy less space and more stickers can come out on a single paper.
- Never forget to test run a sample before making the actual print to understand the vividness of the color in the final print.
Printing your sticker is easy, you just need to prepare a template using design software like photoshop and then send it to print using a sticker printer. You can use both paid or free design software.
You can print using a regular printer as most regular inkjet or laser printers are made to give vibrant outputs. But you must make sure that you know the correct setting to avoid any ink or paper wastage.
For printing stickers, the most preferred printers are inkjet printers as they either use the dye sublimation method or use pigment-based ink which is perfect for printing stickers.
The price of a sticker printer can vary from the type of printer to its brand. Generally, the price of a good quality sticker printer starts anywhere from $150 and can go as high as $900 and above.
Inkjet printers are the perfect choice for printing stickers as they use pigment-based printing technology that makes the print perfect and permanent. Also, an inkjet printer can easily work on vinyl stickers.
There are many printers from different brands available in the market but only some brands make printers that are of high quality at a reasonable price. You can go with HP OfficeJet Pro, HP ENVY series printers, etc.
While printing stickers, it is important to notice whether the sticker is waterproof or not. Generally, when you use vinyl papers, they appear to be more water-resistant and desirable. Not all sticker papers are water-resistant but it is always preferred.
The HP printers both inkjet and laser printers are designed to print with precision and can print on a variety of paper sizes. So, you can use HP printers to print flawlessly on vinyl or general sticker papers. All you need to know is the proper settings required.
Canon printers are among the best printers in the world. Using a canon printer, you can print up to 16 photo stickers on every sheet of paper on a size as small as 4” x 6” making it a perfect option for sticker printing.
If you are a creative person and you have the required skills to make custom designs and you want to make stickers, then this is the correct time to get started with this business. By purchasing one of the best sticker printers from the above list, you can easily print custom stickers and convert your passion into your next business. So, get your sticker printer today!!!