best printer for sublimation and heat transfer: Sublimation printing is a procedure that utilizes heat to onpass different graphics or images to various sublimated surfaces like papers, textiles, plastics and many more. The debut of T-shirt designs has led to the manufacture of various printers, of which some are real while others are fraudulent.
Getting the best printer for sublimation and heat transfer may be mayhem for those individuals who don’t know what they are looking for. This article will dive deep into the top five picks you should consider and their features.
Read more: Sublimation on Baby Onesies Step by Step
What are the best printer for sublimation and heat transfer ?
Quality is the topmost variable that every client is seeking in dye-sublimation printing. Nevertheless, high-quality imprints are only produced by the best-sophisticated printers with adorable features. The best printers for sublimation and heat transfer include:
1. Epson WorkForce WF-7210:
This is a wide format colour printer powered by PrecisionCore to produce borderless prints of up to 13 by 19 inches on a sheet of paper. It includes an auto-duplex property, enabling one to print on both sides of the sheet automatically.
The WorkForce WF-7210 enables one to print from their comfort by connecting the printer to smartphones or tablets. This is due to its ability to connect to various networks, including wireless WI-FI or Ethernet. This inconstant printer features a 500-sheet capacity with a rear feed for a standard paper.
- Its versatile-the 500-sheet capacity with a dual tray increases the paper output with a single printer.
- Its economical-this printer consumes less power than the typical colour laser printers, thus saving the input cost.
- Time saving-with the auto-duplex feature, WorkForce WF-7210 offers you an auto printing ability on both sides of the paper.
- Offers wireless printing-you can print from your smartphone or tablet at your comfort by connecting it to a USB cable. Additionally, this printer can be connected to direct WI-FI, Ethernet and NFC for faster printing.
- It’s easy to set up the printer is provided with a 2.2″ LCD to direct you on how to set it up and navigate through different features.
The WorkForce WF-7210 good printer for heat transfer and sublimation. It has cartridges only designed for it that should not be tampered with as you enjoy a fast printing experience. Consider using genuine inks with this printer to achieve maximum quality.
Read more: Sublimation on Black Shirt Step By Step 2022
2. Epson Epson Eco Tank ET-15000:
Epson Eco Tank ET-15000 is a wireless multifunctional printer that works as a scanner, copier and Fax machine. It possesses sizeable refillable ink tanks that are economical to replace. This multifunctional printer can print up to 13×19 inches with a scanning capacity of 8.5 by 14 inches borderless sheet.
This printer has a 2.7″ colour touchscreen to enable you to select the desired output/ number of prints and copies to produce. Additionally, the front tray of the ET-15000 can hold 250 sheets of paper with a rear feeder for speciality paper.
- It’s more productive-the auto-duplex feature ensures both sides of your paper are printed simultaneously without constant turning. Additionally, the 2.7″ touchscreen enables voice-activated printing that limits unnecessary movements.
- Cost-effective in maintenance-it has ink replaceable bottles that are cheap to refill. Each set of ink bottles can produce up to 6000 colour pages or 7500 pages of black.
- Minimizes cartridge waste- the ink bottles are refillable at a lower price; thus, you don’t need a new cartridge once your ink is exhausted.
- It’s versatile- this printer can print 13 by 19 inches via the paper speciality rear feed and perform photocopying and scanning tasks.
The ET-15000 supertanker printer is a wireless all-in-one printer with fascinating features to give you high-quality paper. However, some features may require an internet connection to perform excellently. You can also connect your printer to the Ethernet to allow it to perform better.
3. Epson WorkForce WF-7720:
The WorkForce WF-7720 is another multifunctional printer that produces high-quality prints with ut to 13 by 19 inches in dimension and scans any paper not more than 11 by 17 inches in measurement. It has dual trays that can hold up to 500 sheets, thus increasing the productivity of any firm.
This all-in-one printer possesses the auto 2-sided print with the capacity to work as a copier, scanner or fax machine. The 4.3″ colour touchscreen increases the user experience and productivity.
You don’t need to constantly operate the printer to work, as you can set the number of output needed in the touchscreen for continuous sublimation printing.
- It has a better performance-the WF-7720 is powered by the entrusted PrecisionCore to increase its performance.
- A print-shop quality-this multifunctional printer can produce borderless prints of up to 13 by 19 inches and its ability to operate on any window.
- Economical-compared to the colour laser printers, the WF-7720 consumes less power while maximizing its excellent performance.
- Has a higher output-with the 500-sheet capacity and dual trays, this printer has a higher output compared to other printers.
- Accessible to operate-it has a 4.3″ touchscreen that requires less experience to operate. Additionally, the package is provided with a user manual to help you navigate through it.
- Its auto duplex-the auto 2-sided print feature plus a 35-page auto document feeder makes this printer an excellent choice for bulk office work.
4. Epson Eco Tank ET-2760:
This all-in-one wireless printer has large ink tanks with replaceable ink bottles that are less expensive during refilling. Individual ink bottle set has a higher output of 6000 pages colour and 7500 pages black once it’s refilled.
Printing is not limited due to the diverse wireless connectivity. You can opt to use the voice-activated printing feature to auto print on both sides of the sheet since the Eco Tank ET-2760 has a 1.44″ colour display. This multifunctional printer also allows for printing using a smartphone or tablet.
- The civilized connectivity-the voice-activated feature is an emerging trend to enable you to command the printer from any point and get the work done.
- Multifunctional-the ET-2760 performs printing, copying, and scanning tasks making it more economical since you have all-in-one. The inbuilt colour display also provides easy document navigation.
- Its auto-duplex-this printer enables one to print on both sides of the sheet automatically, unlike the other printers that demand the operator to change the paper to print the opposite side constantly.
- Zero cartridge waste with this printer since you don’t need a cartridge.
- Cartridge-free printing- The Eco Tank ET-2760 has supersized ink tanks; thus, there is no need to get the costly cartridge.
5. Epson Eco Tank ET-4760:
The large tanks that this multifunctional printer posse makes it more cost-effective, plus it’s a cartridge-free printer that ensures zero-cartridge wastes. The cheap refillable ink bottle set can handle 7500 pages of black and 6000 pages for colour, thus saving up to 90% on ink cost.
The PrecisionCore powers this printer with a 250-sheet carrying capacity and 30-sheet auto document feeder for a shop-quality output. The smartphone connectivity feature is also enabled with a 2.4″ colour touchscreen to increase performance.
- Cartridge-free printing-the supersized ink tanks is an innovation that doesn’t require an individual to buy the expensive cartridges.
- Higher paper handling strength-the 250-sheet capacity with the auto document feeder increases the printing activity.
- Multifunctional-the ET-4760 has an inbuilt scanner and copier for an easy output and ability to move through the document.
- The advanced connectivity-this printer is wireless and obeys voice command, thus enabling printing from your smartphone of comfort.
Epson WorkForce WF-7210 is the real deal for quality sublimation printing since it creates vibrant transfers. The WF-7210 is an all-around printer with a vast network array since you can connect it to the WI-FI or Ethernet.
Additionally, it features a 500-sheet capacity plus a dual tray to minimize human resources and produce a shop quality paper. Venturing into the dye-sublimation printing demands quality printers to create better transferable graphics.
Several printers in the market can do sublimation work. However, not all the printers can produce a shop quality output. Epson WorkForce WF-7210 is the best printer for sublimation plus heat transfer.
Your printing method will depend primarily on the type of polyester you are working on. Sublimation is fit for light polyesters, while heat transfer is the best for any material. However, there are multifunctional printers to choose from for both tasks from the Epson store.
Heat transfer printers vary in price depending on the manufacturer and dealers. When choosing the right heat transfer printer, consider its ability to produce a large volume of papers and technology modifications.
Most heat transfer printers cost $300 to $2500 for the originally certified. Brands like Epson provide the best quality printers at a lower price.
Are you new in the business? Dye-Sublimation printing and heat transfer are the critical steps when branding T-shirts, mugs or many more. Choosing the best printer that can perform the two processes simultaneously to reduce the initial capital is the best action to take.
Getting the best Epson WorkForce WF-7210 for your business is the best idea to begin producing top quality papers within a short period.