From printing your artwork on paper to transferring dye on fabrics or ceramics, Dye-sublimation printers are the ones that will provide you the best results that you need. So, here we are with a list of the top 12 best sublimation printers for beginners that you can’t afford to miss.
Factors to Consider When Buying a new Sublimation Printer:
Before choosing a new sublimation printer for yourself, you must have a look at the following points-
1. The highest resolution the printer can print:
Printers with high resolution produce high-quality prints. Before purchasing any sublimation printer check for the highest resolution they offer. The resolution of the print image is measured in dots per inch.
2. Maximum printing layout:
It is generally advisable to check for the maximum printing layout offered by the sublimation printers as the layout size of the material matters with the product you want to produce.
3. Check for available connectivity:
Always look for the connectivity options available with the printer you purchase And you must look for both wired and wireless connectivity. Always look for USB or Wi-Fi Direct connectivity in the printer.
4. Quality of print outs:
Perhaps the most important thing that you must notice before making your purchase is the quality of the print outs the sublimation printer offers.
The print outs must be clear with proper layouts matched. And also the prints must not look dull or bleed more colors. Check for the contents to be more clear and professional.
1. Epson EcoTank ET-15000:
If you are fed up with replacing the ink in your printer and want to switch to a better product that will give you the same or even better quality with less ink cost, then this is the product that you will need.
This Epson EcoTank is truly an EcoTank of ink, it uses about 90 percent less ink without compromising any quality and also comes with low-cost replacement ink bottles.
- Performance: Talking about performance, this Epson ET 15000 printer uses PrecisionCore Technology to give a powerful performance. It is also the number one best selling in Supertank Printer.
- Quality Prints: It prints with a high-density print chip that generates about 40 million precise dots per second to give you an astonishing print accuracy.
- Economical: What else do you need when you get about 90 percent saving on ink usage? Also, this printer comes with a very low-cost replacement bottle.
- High productivity and navigation: For easy navigation, it has a 2.7 inches color touchscreen. Also, It can print borderless up to 11 x 17 inches with hands-free voice-activated printing.
- Connectivity: You can work easily with this printing machine connecting through Wi-Fi Direct and ethernet. It also works perfectly well with Alexa.
- Easy to change inks to sublimation inks
- It works with almost zero ink wastage.
- It has higher productivity.
- Saves about 90% on ink usage.
- Its one set of replacement ink is equal to 80 standard ink cartridges.
- It might be a bit complex to use initially.
This Epson 15000 one of the best wide format 13×19 sublimation printers. It indeed saves a lot of ink and is highly economical. It also has a great replacement ink cartridge capacity.
If you are a starter in the Dye-sublimation business, you can start with this printing machine. because it’s one of best value sublimation printers.
2. Epson EcoTank 2760 :
The Epson Eco Tank ET-2760 is an innovative and all-in-one inkjet printer that features a super tank system. This product does not use conventional cartridges. Instead, it features four super-sized ink tanks that the user refills using ink bottles.
Its printing capability is excellent, and it can print a good number of pages. Additionally, its black page yield is among the highest that experts have tested. Therefore, it is an excellent alternative for anybody who wants to print multi-page documents.
It is, therefore, suitable for people such as teachers and students. It measures 9.4 by 14.8 by 13.7 inches (HWD) and weighs slightly over 13 pounds.
- The printer has Wi-Fi connectivity, built-in copy and scan functions, as well as wireless printing with Apple AirPrint. It is compatible with both macOS and Windows.
- Its input tray has a 100-sheet capacity. It also has a USB 2.0 for PC connection. It also has automated 2-sided printing.
- When you purchase the printer, the package comes with the printer itself, user manual, product set up CD-ROM, power cord, one 127ml bottle of 502 Black, and one bottle each of Magenta, yellow, and 502 cyan, 70ml each.
- Uniquely low cost per print.
- It offers you a wide range of connection alternatives.
- Amazingly high page yields.
- It is easy to track ink levels.
- It is easy to convert to sublimation.
- Occupies less desk space, owing to the fact that it is small and compact.
- Relatively slow printing speed.
If you are looking for a cost-effective sublimation inks and easy to convert, then Epson 2760 is the deal for you.
This printer is ideal for sublimation printing, courtesy of its affordability and ease of use. Additionally, its sublimation prints are beautiful and long-lasting. You only need to add sublimation ink to the printer, and you will be good to go.
3. Epson EcoTank ET-2720:
Another affordable sublimation printer. If you’re looking for a great sublimation printer on a budget, the Epson Ecotank ET-2720 is a great option. It’s easy to use and produces great print quality. Plus, it comes with a bottle of sublimation ink so you can get started right away.
- Performance: Loaded with PrecisionCore Technology, when it is used with Genuine Epson inks, this printer gives excellent performance and print.
- Quality Prints: Loaded with PrecisionCore Technology, when it is used with Genuine Epson inks, it gives excellent performance and print.
- Economical: It saves up to 90 percent of the ink replacement cost and also comes with 2 years of replacement ink with the pack. Also, each of its replacement ink is almost equivalent to about 80 standard ink cartridges making it one of the economical sublimations in the market.
- Connectivity: You can have easy wireless access to this printer using its Wi-Fi Direct technology from your iPad, iPhone or Android phone.
- Warranty: To ensure great service and product protection, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty with registration.
- Fast and easy ink remplacement to sublimation inks
- Saves about 90 percent of ink than standard printers.
- Produces vibrant designs on products.
- Easy wireless connection.
- Exclusive EcoFit design for easy filling and replacement of colors.
- It might be a bit complicated to use.
- It can scan one page at a time.
The Epson Ecotank 2720 is the Best affordable sublimation printer on this list. If you want a printer that prints with great quality and saves a lot of your sublimation printing cost, then you must consider buying this fantastic Epson 2720 printer.
4. Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550:
Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 printer offers cartridge-free printing for lab-quality photos and graphics at an amazing value. With affordable in-house photo printing, you can save up to 80% on your printing costs. Plus, each included and replacement ink bottle set prints up to 2 years! The EcoTank Photo ET-8550 also features a zero-cartridge waste design, as well as an intuitive touch display and wireless connectivity.
- Cartridge-free Printing: Get lab-quality photos and graphics, at an amazing value, with affordable in-house photo printing.
- Zero-Cartridge Waste Design: The EcoTank Photo ET-8550 large format sublimation printer features a zero-cartridge waste design for easy, mess-free refills.
- Ink Bottle Set: Print up to 2 years with an included ink bottle set.
- Intuitive Touch Display & Wireless Connectivity: The Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 offers wireless technology and an intuitive touch display for simple use.
- Value: Save up to 80% on your printing costs with the EcoTank Photo ET-8550.
- Prints lab-quality photos and graphics at an amazing value.
- Save up to 80% on your printing costs.
- Make memories last with beautiful prints for years to come.
- Create more of the art you love without breaking the bank.
- Comparatively expensive
So, if you’re looking for an affordable way to print high-quality photos and graphics, the Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 is a great option and one of the best printers for sublimation printing. With cartridge-free printing and a zero-cartridge waste design, this printer is easy to use and helps you save money on your printing costs. Plus, with its intuitive touch display and wireless.
5. Epson SureColor F170 Dye-Sublimation Printer:
Epson is a pioneer in producing some of the good dye-sublimation printers in the world today. And this printer by Epson is one of the most commercial sublimation printers. If you want to create amazing designs on mugs, mousepads, t-shirts, and other products then this is the product that you must have in your workplace.
- Performance: With its ever-reliable PrecisionCore Technology, this printer is keen to provide you with fantastic results.
- Quality Prints: This Epson F170 sub printer will give you a maximum print resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi that will make your prints look life-like.
- Economical: You can now save a lot of your print wastage with its Precision Droplet Control quality that will save a lot of ink with great clarity. Also, this printer works with about 80% less power than standard printers.
- Genuine technique: To make perfect color saturation with minimum color wastage with high contrast, this printer features a genuine dye-sublimation ink technology. Also, due to its high-capacity ink bottles, you will not need to replace inks very often.
- Connectivity: You get flexible and reliable connectivity with its USB, integrated wireless network, and Ethernet technology.
- Very economical and low wastage.
- High and effective performance.
- Easy to print.
- High-capacity ink bottles to reduce frequent ink replacements.
- High-quality print colors and contrasts.
- You will need to deal with quite a lot of driver installation before use.
I think the Epson F170 is the best sublimation printer for small businesses on the list. It’s a complete dye-sub print solution for you. It will give you perfect results and great quality right from day one. You can use sublimation printer for Cricut, tumblers, t-shirts, Clothing, mugs, and phone case printing.
6. SAWGRASS VIRTUOSO SG500:
If you want a dye-sub printer to come with UHD ink and great customer support post-purchase of the product, you might also want to have a look at this product by SAWGRASS.
This Sawgrass printer for sublimation comes with 2 years of warranty and also with a partner plus support from SAWGRASS. The warranty covers any type of hardware defect excluding any accidental damage and not using the genuine Sawgrass ink to the sublimation printer.
Since SAWGRASS is yet another leading brand in the field of Dye sublimation printing, it deserves to have its best products listed on our list. If you want guaranteed good service, SAWGRASS is undoubtedly the one-stop solution for your quality need.
- Complete set of Sublijet-HD inks: This cheap sublimation printer comes with a complete set of Sublijet-UHD inks along with 220 sheets of exclusive SUBLIMAX brand sublimation paper.
- Creative Studio Software: The SAWGRASS VIRTUOSO SG500 sublimation printer includes an easy-to-use online designing software along with a stock design library that is developed by Sawgrass.
- Warranty: The company provides you with a 2-year warranty along with a partner plus support from Sawgrass.
- Comes with Sublijet-UHD inks.
- Free creative studio software.
- Free stock design library.
- 2-year warranty plus partner support.
- The inks cannot be used for a cotton t-shirt transfer.
- Not much technical information is available.
If you are looking for the best sublimation printer for beginners, the Sawgrass SG500 is the perfect choice. This printer is easy to use and prints high-quality images, making it perfect for those just starting out with sublimation printing. Plus, the SG500 is affordably priced.
7. Epson SureColor F570 Desktop Sublimation Printer:
You can name it Epson’s first-ever desktop sublimation printer. This printer is the machine that you can rely on to complete all your pending bulky orders. It can easily print up to 24 inches and can easily complete all your small and big projects with perfection.
If you want a fast, reliable, and powerful Epson F570 wide format sublimation printer, then check out the features that this machine offers.
- Performance: This printer also uses the powerful PrecisionCore technology with great power from its end to complete orders at a greater speed. Also, it is backed by Epson’s world-class support and service.
- Quality Prints: Each print from this printer will have brilliant and bright images with its vibrant ink delivery technology and fantastic contrast and color saturation.
- Economical: It has an astounding MicroTFP printhead that will use ink with precision to lessen wastage and its high-capacity ink bottles will lessen your ink replacement and mess.
- Easy control: For easy control and navigation, this printing machine comes with a large 4.3 inches LCD touchscreen which reduces any chances of miscalculation and simplifies the printing work.
- Connectivity: You also get flexible and reliable connectivity with this printer with its USB, integrated wireless network, and Ethernet technology.
- Powerful performance.
- It can print in a variety of paper sizes from small to wide.
- Easy to control.
- Great contrast and color in the final print.
- Precise printing method.
- It is a bit more expensive than standard printers.
- It is also a heavy product.
If you are new in the dye-sublimation printing business. The Epson F570 is the best sublimation printer for t-shirts printing on the market today.
If you frequently receive bulky orders with less delivery time, then this is the printer that you must purchase. It however has a high initial price tag but it justifies the amount of work it does.
8. Epson ET 4760:
This high-performance printer is fast, affordable, and easy to use, with premium productivity features like cartridge-free printing and dramatic savings on replacement ink. Plus, it comes with a built-in scanner and copier for added convenience. Best of all, it’s designed for reliability, so you can count on it to keep your business running smoothly.
- Trouble-free Printing: Get the most out of your printer with easy-to-use features like cartridge-free printing and simple USB connectivity
- Dramatic Savings: Save up to 70% on replacement ink with Epson’s innovative ultra-high-capacity ink cartridges
- Reliable Performance: Count on this printer to deliver dependable performance, day in and day out
- Scanner and Copier: Save time and space with a built-in scanner and copier
- Save money on ink with inexpensive replacement bottles.
- Print beautiful photos and creative projects at home.
- Get the perfect gift for your loved ones this holiday season.
- Have a blast printing out all of your memories!
- Wireless connectivity needs improvements.
Epson Et 4760 is perfect for any business. With its high performance and easy-to-use features, it is sure to keep your business running smoothly. Plus, with the dramatic savings on replacement ink, you can’t go wrong.
9. Epson WorkForce WF-7710:
We bring to you this amazing sublimation printer by Epson. The ‘Epson WorkForce WF-7710’ is what you need for effortless working and less consumption of power.
This is a perfect Dye-sublimation printing machine for anyone who wants to start a new business and wants their expenses to be economical and also for people who want to upgrade their business to a new and improved one.
This one of the best sublimation printers for heat transfer will print large scans in minutes with its versatile paper handling capacity.
- Performance: The WorkForce WF-7710 is an A3 printer for sublimation powered by PrecisionCore that helps in the effortless working of the printer.
- Print-Shop Quality Prints: The WorkForce WF-7710 is a wide-format, all in one printer that produces borderless print-shop-quality prints up to 13″ x 19″ with a high speed.
- Economical: This printer uses up to 80% less power than any standard color laser printer.
- Versatile Paper Handling: With its 250-sheet tray and a rear feed for specialty paper, it ensures added productivity for any office.
- Auto 2-sided Print, Copy, Scan and Fax: It comes with an auto 2-sided print, copy, scan, and fax system along with a 35-page Auto Document Feeder.
- Easy Navigation and Control: For its easy navigation and control, it uses an intuitive 4.3″ color touchscreen.
- Wireless Printing: You can easily print from your iPad, tablets, and smartphone using its wireless printing and networking technology through Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet, and NFC.
- Yield large scans: This printer can easily scan up to 11″ x 17″ with its 2-sided Auto Document Feeder.
- 80% less power consumption.
- Easy controls with its touchscreen.
- Can print into various fabrics.
- Borderless printing.
- Multifunctional ( Print, Scan, Fax).
- Print heads might get clogged.
- Uses too much ink for high-quality printing.
- Need to replace inks to sublimation inks
10. Epson Workforce WF-7210:
On the third to our list, we bring to you one of the most economical and efficient printing machines by Epson. This Epson sublimation printer can help you with printing a variety of fabrics and its WiFI-Direct and Ethernet connectivity gives you the convenience of printing from any nearby handheld smartphones or other devices.
Epson has become a popular name in the field of Dye-sublimation printing and with its performance and built quality, it is easily the best printer for sublimation printing producing brand on our list.
- Performance: The WorkForce WF-7210 is powered by PrecisionCore for the effortless working of the printer.
- Print-Shop Quality Prints: The WorkForce WF-7210 has print shop quality color and laser-sharp black text with borderless prints up to 13″ x 19″.
- Economical: This printer uses up to 80% less power than the other printers.
- Versatile paper handling: It has dual trays with 500 sheet capacity and a rear feed for specialty papers.
- Easy Navigation and Control: For its easy navigation and control, it uses a 2.2″ LCD screen.
- Wireless Printing: You can easily print from your tablets, iPad, and smartphone using its wireless printing and networking technology through Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet, and NFC.
- Works effortlessly with hand-held devices.
- 2.2″ LCD screen.
- Dual trays with 500 sheet capacity.
- Borderless printing.
- Need to replace inks to sublimation
- Printing on transparency film is not supported.
- Additional software installation may be required.
11. Epson ET 4800:
The Epson Premium Eco Tank 4800 is a combined super tank printer ideal for home offices. The printer can print quite a number of pages before it requires an ink tank refill. With this printer, the user enjoys low-cost-per-print courtesy of its excellent page yields and low-cost ink bottles.
As such, you save more money with this product compared to the conventional inkjets. However, the printer does not support automatic two-sided scanning, so you always have to flip your sheets manually when it comes to printing the second side of your document. Its dimensions are 14.8 by 22.8 by 10 inches. It weighs around 11 pounds.
- The printer has an ISO print page print per minute of 10 for black-colored documents and an ISO ppm speed of 5 for color documents.
- Its input paper tray has a capacity of 100 sheets. In addition, it has a 1.44-inch color LCD for copying and navigating documents.
- Its connectivity technology includes USB 2.0, Ethernet connection, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Surprisingly low cost-per-print.
- Ink refills cost-effectiveness.
- A wide range of wireless connections for easier printing.
- Lacks the automated double-sided printing feature.
- Experiences printhead clogging and misalignment.
The Epson Eco Tank 4800 is a good printer to convert to sublimation printing. Its high-quality output saves you up to 90 percent in ink costs.
It features inbuilt scanning and copying functions to support its printing processes. Additionally, the printer goes for a pocket-friendly price; it is fast and user-friendly, making it easy for a beginner to use. For connectivity, you have wired USB and wireless alternatives.
Additionally, it is very easy to set up. The printer’s outstanding features make it a very appropriate printer for Sublimation printing, even for a beginner. All you need to do is refill it with sublimation ink, and you are good to go.
12. Epson EcoTank 3760:
The Epson Eco Tank ET-3760 is an amazing combined inkjet printer featuring a refillable super tank ink system. Its print yield for color and monochrome documents is impressive, giving it a surprisingly low cost-per-print.
This keeps running costs down in the long run. In addition, it has an automatic and flatbed document feeder. However, the Epson 3760 does not support two-sided scanning. Nevertheless, it is ideal for home offices, given its excellent page yield as well as its cost-effective ink refills. It measures 9.1 by 14.8 by 13.7 (HWD) and weighs slightly above 15 pounds.
- This product features inbuilt copying and scanning features, a high-resolution flatbed scanner, and a 2.4-inch color display that makes it easier for the user to copy and navigate a document.
- Its connectivity features are Wi-Fi, ethernet, as well as hands-free-voice-activated printing. With the 3760, you can print documents from any of your smart devices using the inbuilt Epson Smart Panel App.
- The box comes with the printer, user manual, product set-up CD-ROM, power cord, and one bottle each of yellow, Magenta, cyan, and black. It is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Chrome OS.
- Excellent print quality.
- Outstanding mobile connectivity alternatives.
- Minimal footprint.
- Relatively slow.
The Epson 3760 has excellent quality and consistency with each of its prints. Additionally, it is easy to maintain, which means that you use it for a long time.
Finally, it has an excellent quality of 4800 X 1200 dpi, which gives you consistent quality prints. These combined features make the Epson Eco Tank ET-3760 a good cheap printer for sublimation printing. All you need is to replace its regular ink with sublimation ink.
How do you choose the Best Printer for Sublimation Printing?
To choose a sublimation printer for your business, you must keep in mind that a sublimation printer for business needs to be fast, prints at a high-quality and also the maintenance cost of the printer must be comparatively low. Now, before going to purchase a sublimation printing machine, you must notice a few points.
1. Check the materials it can print:
Before making your purchase, you must check the materials it prints on and the materials you want to get printed.
2. Check how the printer prints:
Check for the printing method used in printing. Some printers print directly on the surface and some others use the heat transfer method. Check for your need and make your purchase.
3. Know about the cartridge:
The most important thing that you must see is the working of the cartridge and also the cost of the cartridge and the number of pages it can print. Check if the cartridges work in an individual space per color.
Read more : Best Cheap Epson Eco Tank Printers Under $500
Read more: Eco Solvent Printing Beginner’s Guide
So, What’s the Best Sublimation Printer?
There’s a lot of debate out there about what the best sublimation printer is. Some people swear by Epson, while others prefer Sawgrass. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference and what you need from your sublimation printer.
If you’re just getting started with sublimation printing, then any decent quality printer will do. However, if you’re looking for top-notch print quality, then you’ll want to invest in a higher-end sublimation printer like the Epson F170 or Sawgrass SG500.
Another factor to consider is whether you want a touchscreen printer or not. Cartridge-based printers are generally more expensive, but they offer a higher degree of precision and control. If you’re on a budget, then an Epson Workforce printer is a great option.
Ultimately, the top sublimation printer is the one that meets your specific needs and budget. So take some time to research your options and make an informed decision before the purchase.
Which is Better. An Epson or a Sawgrass Sublimation Printer?
Dye-Sublimation printers are the ones that use heat transfer technology to print designs on a variety of materials such as fabrics like cotton, nylon, etc, ceramics, mugs, etc. Now while talking about Epson or Sawgrass, both of them are renowned brands in the field of making sublimation printers but they also have their areas of expertise. So, it depends on the type of need, which is better for you.
An Epson sublimation printer is cheaper and is capable of doing various types of tasks, so if your work is multi-dimensional, you might prefer an Epson sublimation printer. While a Sawgrass printer is quite expensive and focuses mainly on sublimation printing only, so if you are starting a specific printing business or works of such kind, you might prefer a Sawgrass sublimation printer.
A sublimation printer is a device that uses heat to transfer the ink from a ribbon onto a substrate, such as cardboard or fabric. This type of printing machine can be used for printing T-shirts, Mugs, images, and gradients onto materials. The high level of accuracy in which this printer works makes it ideal for all types of design work.
You need special printers for sublimation printing, printers that are suitable and capable of dye sublimation. In the market, There are a few printers that can be used for sublimation. The most popular printers for this are the Epson SureColor, Ecotank Series, and the Sawgrass series.
No, not all printers are suitable for sublimation printing. In order to achieve the best results, a sublimation printer is needed. These printers are specifically designed to handle the transfer of heat and dye from the paper to the fabric, which is what creates the vibrant and colorful prints.
Using a sublimation printer, you can make prints for blank products, you can print on mugs, tumblers, t-shirt, bags, ornaments, and a lot more items.
Well, the cost depends on various factors like the amount of color used in designing the mug and the cost of the color cartridge. However, in general, a mug printing with a cost of $25 to $30 will cost about $1 to $15 to produce.
To print with sublimation, you’ll need a special printer that can handle heat transfers like Epson F170, F570, or the Sawgrass printers. Many inkjet printers from Epson can do this, but you’ll want to check the specs to be sure.
There are many brands of sublimation printers on the market, but which one is the cheapest? I think the best cheapest sublimation printer is The Epson Ecotank ET 2720.
The Epson ET-2720 is a great printing machine for those on a budget. It has a low price tag and produces high-quality prints. It is also easy to use, making it a great option for those who are new to sublimation printing.
The wide-format sublimation printers are designed to print onto different materials. I think the top one is The Epson Surecolor F570 or Epson ET15000 printing up to 13″ x 19″ inches.
Epson Ecotank printers like Epson ET2720, ET2760, ET15000, and ET8550 are one of the top printers to convert to Dye-sublimation. They offer a very high resolution and produce prints that look like the original. The color is also very vibrant and clear, making it look like an original painting.
Epson Ecotank printers are capable of producing print quality that is comparable to the original work. Their use of large ink tanks provides a reliable supply for continuous printing and they provide a higher level of environmental sustainability.
Sublimation printing is a great way to get vibrant colors on your prints, but it’s important to know how to care for them. Here are some tips:
– Avoid exposure to sunlight or bright light, as this can cause the colors to fade.
– Store your prints in a cool, dark place.
– When framing your prints, use UV-resistant glass or acrylic to protect them from damage.
By following these simple tips, you can ensure that your sublimation prints will stay looking vibrant and colorful for years to come!
Some of the drawbacks of using a sublimation printer include the cost of the printer and ink, as well as the print quality. While sublimation printers are typically more expensive than standard printers, the print quality is not always as good as that of a standard printer. Additionally, sublimation printers are not always compatible with all types of inks, so it is important to check before purchasing.
In order to start with sublimation, you will need some specific materials. First, you will need sublimation paper. This paper is coated with a material that allows the ink to transfer onto it. Next, you will need sublimation ink. This ink is designed to be used with the sublimation paper and to transfer well onto the desired substrate. Finally, you will need a heat press. The heat press applies pressure and heat to the sublimation paper and ink, which causes the ink to transfer onto the substrate.
Sublimation printers are a great way to print different items. You can use them to print on t-shirts, mugs, and more. To use a sublimation printer, you’ll need to have a special type of paper that is made for sublimation printing. You’ll also need to use a heat press to transfer the design onto the item that you’re printing on.
There are a variety of substrates that can be used with a sublimation printer, including fabrics, metals, ceramics, and plastics. Sublimation printing is a great way to add color and design to a variety of products.
All the information we provided you in this article is based on our in-depth analysis of numerous sublimation printers for beginners and small business and you can easily rely on this list.
If you want to start a new business or want to explore your skills in printing artwork on your clothes or other products, you must consider purchasing a sub printer and before that, you must go through the details of their features. All the products here are purchased and liked by millions of people. So, happy shopping!!!