We say ink is the soul of any printer, and that’s why it is very crucial to buy the right sublimation ink for your printer. The main reason is that the entire results produced by the printers are dependent on the ink being used. We have compiled a detailed review of the ten best sublimation inks for your convenience to choose the one that fits your printer to get outstanding results.
1.Printers Jack Sublimation Ink:
Printers Jack sublimation ink provides vivid and rich colors on the page. It is water-based dye sublimation ink that provides high heat transfer printing, and the results are outstanding. Its three-layer filtered formulation is designed to meet the heat press transfer printer’s requirements. The ink offers smooth printing without clogging, which gives efficient results in a short time. Its kit is stable and durable, which is super easy to refill and compatible with most sublimation printers. Besides, it is easy to use and features water resistance, light fastness, waterproof, and anti-fading quality.
- It works smoothly and prevents clogging, which saves time.
- Its quality is great, and the colors on the page are vivid and bright.
- Its kit is super easy to use and replace, which fits most sublimation printers.
- It features water resistance, light fastness, and anti-fading qualities.
2. Cosmos Sublimation Ink:
Cosmos ink is manufactured to be compatible with all Epson printers. Also, the quality of the print is high, and colors do not fade quickly. The bottles come with needles and syringes for easy refilling in your printer’s cartridges. It is very easy to fill and complete the entire installation procedure, which does not require any expertise. So, you will be saving installation costs by doing it yourself, making it a budget-friendly sublimation ink.
- It offers smooth printing, good quality print, and bright colors.
- It comes with the needles and syringes needed for refilling.
- The bottles are durable and designed perfectly to match your Epson printer.
- It is super easy to set up.
- It is compatible with all Epson printers.
3. Sawgrass SubliJet:
If you need vibrant and rich colors on both soft and hard surfaces, try Sawgrass sublimation ink which is compatible with this printer only. It consumes less ink when compared with the other sublimation inks; it saves 6% ink which is quite a money-saving feature. It is available in mainly five different color cartridges, which include Cyan, magenta, yellow, and black cartridge. Sawgrass printers work smoothly and efficiently using Sawgrass ink, and durability is also increased.
- It offers smooth printing, reliable performance, and efficient results.
- The colors produced by using this ink are vibrant and bright.
- The Sawgrass printers work smoothly and efficiently using these inks.
- It also increases the printer’s durability.
- It is consumed less during the process.
Sawgrass EasySubli sublimation ink offers great quality printing on different surfaces. It has achieved the results which no other ordinary ink could offer. Keep in mind the ink is compatible with EasySubli SG500/SG1000 printers only. It works on a new heat transfer vinyl system which works on these ink printers to get everything done efficiently. The output is attractive, which includes bright, rich, vibrant, and beautiful colors. Besides, the refilling and setting up are simple and easy.
- EasySubli dye-sublimation ink is compatible with Sawgrass SG500 and SG1000 printers only.
- It works best with Siser EasySubli heat transfer vinyl and offers outstanding results.
- Its capacity is 31ml which is a standard quantity.
- It comes at an economical price and in four different colors.
5. Xcinkjet Sublimation Ink:
Xcinkjet sublimation ink offers a wide range of applications on different objects, including phone covers, pillows, bags, plates, mugs, and t-shirts. The colors produced using these inks are bright and last longer than other regular inks. It is non-toxic and non-gas ink with less consumption during the printing process. It also offers environmental protection because it does not produce any harmful substance that could affect the environment. The company offers 24/7 customer and technical support to help its customer in resolving issues on time.
- It offers a wide range of applications on multiple objects.
- Its results are far better than other inks in the same price range.
- It is backed up by strong customer support and free return and exchange.
- It offers less consumption and environment-friendly nature.
6. Hiipoo Sublimation Ink:
Hippo sublimation ink offers wide compatibility by fitting many great printers. Moreover, it offers applications on many products like t-shirts, plates, mugs, cups, hoodies, socks, tumblers, canvas, puzzles, etc. Since you have more choice with the application and compatibility, it can be a great choice to buy for your business. If we throw light on its performance, we see water-based dye sublimation provides excellent results, high heat transfer printing rate, waterproof, no fading, and smooth working.
- It offers a wide range of applications and compatibility.
- It produces bright and vibrant colors.
- It provides a high heat transfer printing rate, no fading, and smooth working.
- It is ISO-9001, and MSDS Certified to ensure correct results.
- Its packaging is great, and the price is economical.
7. Sublimation Ink Anti-UV :
Another superb sublimation ink compatible with nearly all the latest and great Epson ink printers. Other sublimation inks are easily irradiating when exposed to light and fade away easily. But this Printers’ Jack is professional and ant-UV protected ink that does not fade away even when exposed to strong light. Besides, it offers bright colors, strong results, and colors last longer than other regular sublimation inks. It is ISO 9001 and MSDS Certified for color delivery and to ensure high quality and durability.
- It is compatible with nearly all the best Epson sublimation printers.
- It is certified to provide high quality, durability, and bright colors.
- It does not fade away when exposed to strong light.
- It adopts the latest technology to last longer on the object.
8.INKXPRO 4 X 100ml:
It is designed for sublimation printing only and gives professional results. The ink is compatible with many ecotank printers, and you should make sure it matches your printer. It is super easy to install in the printer and refill as well, which does not require any expertise. You can print design, colors, pictures, paintings, and patterns on Mugs, Plates, Polyester Shirts, Phone Cases, etc., using this sublimation ink through a heat press transfer.
- It is compatible with various models of ecotank printers.
- It offers relatively less consumption and saves more ink.
- It is high-quality ink that provides rich, bright, and long-lasting colors.
- You can apply these colors to various objects using a heat press transfer.
9. WOKOK Sublimation Ink:
WOKOK ink is compatible with numerous Espon and other sublimation printers. Besides, it is simple and easy to use, replace, and refill. You can easily install the bottles without any hassle. There will be no clogging, and working will be smooth using these sublimation inks. Also, the colors will not be faded either when exposed to strong light, which ensures its durability. It is ISO-9001 and MSDS certified and offers applications on several products.
- It is simple and easy to use, setup, and refill.
- It is ISO-9001, and MSDS Certified.
- It offers great quality, anti-fading colors, and smooth printing.
- It is compatible with various printers and will match yours too.
- It is one of the cheapest sublimation inks.
10. Topcolor 400ML:
If you have a printer that works on refilling ink cartridges, Topcolor can be your best choice. Like other the best inks, this one is also compatible with a huge number of printers. The box includes four different colors of 100ml bottles with needles and syringes for refilling purposes. Besides, It offers a wide range of applications such as phone cases, shirts, shoes, mugs, bags, boxes, ceramics, etc. Keep in mind, it is not suitable for fabrics containing more than 30% cotton.
- A wide range of applications on many products except a fabric containing more than 30% cotton.
- It is compatible with most sublimation ink printers that use a heat press transfer system.
- It comes with all the necessary tools to start printing right away.
- It is easy to set up, use, refill, and replace.
What to Consider Before Buying a Sublimation Inks?
There are many factors to consider before buying sublimation ink for your printer. You know all the quality, working, performance, and results are entirely dependent on the ink being used in the printer. So, it is necessary to choose the right one. Otherwise, you may end up with the wrong ink and blame your printer for not producing good quality results. If you are looking to buy sublimation ink for your printer, consider these factors we have listed here. Once you find all these factors in your ink, you can relax as you have found the right one.
Make sure the sublimation ink you are going to buy will be compatible with your printer. Otherwise, it will not support and fit your printer, and money will be wasted right away. We have faced many cases where buyers do not pay much attention to buying the right ink which is compatible with their printers and end up blaming inks. So, make sure the bottle you are going to buy can fit your printer’s inkjet. Compatible ink enhances the printer’s performance and quality. This is the first and most crucial factor to consider before buying a sublimation ink.
Another important factor to consider is the application of ink in different materials. Make sure the ink can be applied to the object you want to be printed. Otherwise, you may end up with ink that cannot be used to print designs or patterns on the required material. For example, there are inks that cannot print on fabrics with more than 60% cotton. In this case, if you want to design on these fabrics, you will not buy such ink.
The ink should increase the printer’s durability and performance rather than causing clogging and exhausting the printer. Most sublimation inks which are better in quality, offer great performance with the printers and increase durability. Its quality should be exceptional, colors should be bright and vivid, and it does not fade away easily when exposed to strong light. Considering these factors in your sublimation ink will make your printing experience enjoyable and result-oriented.
Ease of Use:
Some inkjets of bottles are very hard to use, set up, replace, and refill. You need experts to change the bottles and install a new one. This increases the cost and makes the printing process expensive. So, you need a sublimation ink whose bottles are super easy to use, install, and refill. Also, the bottles should not be messy because most of the time you are tefillin at your work and never want to get dirty by ink. So, it is another important factor to consider before buying sublimation ink.
What are sublimation inks?
Sublimation inks are water-based inks used in the dye-sublimation heat press machines or printers to transfer patterns, designs, colors, and pictures on various items. It can print designs on phone covers, wood, metal, plates, mugs, bags, etc., using heat press transfer.
Can you use sublimation ink in any printer?
No, you cannot use sublimation ink in any printer. First, the printer should be compatible with the specific sublimation ink. Second, the printer should feature a heat press system to get results. For example, thermal printers do not use sublimation ink, and you cannot make it happen either.
How long does sublimation ink last?
It mainly depends on the sublimation ink being used, its quality, and manufacturing besides the printer’s performance. Still, on average, the sublimation ink can last more than six months while maintaining all the necessary conditions. Also, it depends on the material being printed and the quality of that specific material.
Which one is the best sublimation ink?
All the sublimation inks reviewed above are the best sublimation inks. Still, if we narrow it down to one, Printers Jack Sublimation Ink is the best. The main reasons are that it is compatible with many printers and the quality of colors is great. The colors are vivid, bright, rich, and do not fade too soon.
You must have come to a conclusion on which sublimation ink to choose for your printer. If you are still not confused about making a final decision, we recommend considering your printer and work’s requirements in mind and choose accordingly. If you want to go with our top pick, we recommend buying Printers Jack Sublimation Ink.