If you are an ambitious entrepreneur who wants to grow a business in apparel, soft goods,Tshirts printing and small or medium-sized photo panels, Sawgrass SG1000 sublimation printer is here for you.
It is the most updated printer of Sawgrass with capabilities to provide the pro-level print consistency and versatile dimensions of its predecessor.
In addition to its improved design, the printer offers high resolution and flexible connectivity through WiFi. The company offers a 2-year warranty and lifetime technical support.
Sawgrass Virtuoso SG1000 Review:
Sawgrass SG1000 is one of the featured sublimation printers, which provides extraordinary printing resolution with trouble-free printing. The printer is perfect for T-shirts sublimation, printing fabric, and other materials at a lower cost.
Mainly if you want to boost up your business where printers are much needed tools, Sawgrass Virtuoso SG1000 can be beneficial for those situations.
Sawgrass SG1000 sublimation printer comes with all the necessary tools required to start right away from the box. It features Sawgrass CreativeStudio, which provides you hundreds of ready-to-use free templates and built-in product templates to enhance your creativity by saving time. Furthermore, Sawgrass Print Manager adjusts the color apparel on different objects to ensure optimal quality.
The Sawgrass printer is equipped with SubliJet UHD Ink, which is better than all other inks to deliver rich and more vibrant colors on both soft and hard materials. It features self-maintenance for your convenience and connects through WiFi to make printing possible from a distance. Overall, the printer offers both better speed and printing resolution at the same time, unlike most of the dye-sublimation printers.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty and lifetime technical support, which is satisfying for new customers to build a trustable relationship.
- It features SubliJet-UHD CMYK Cartridges, which provides better color print than most of the inks.
- The printing resolution and speed are high from other sublimation printers, but the speed reduces with an increase in resolution.
- The printer features a self-maintenance mode for your convenience, which will save time and effort.
- You can connect the printer with your smartphones, laptops, and computers through WiFi.
- Its Sawgrass Print Manager (SPM) makes automatic adjustments for better printing on different surfaces.
- The printer comes with a USB cable and power cards, so you don’t have to buy them separately, which will save money.
- It features Sawgrass CreativeStudio Design Software, which offers you many ready-to-use free product templates and printing designs.
- It prints at a higher resolution and fast speed.
- It offers you flexible connectivity with your laptops, personal computers, and smartphones through WiFi.
- It comes with all the necessary tools, including a USB cable and a Power Card.
- The company offers 2 years of warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Little expensive for beginners.
If you are already in the printing business and suffering continuous loss, then it’s time to change your printer. The printer is the main tool behind success and failure for the printing business. Sawgrass 1000 rescues you from continuous loss in large-scale business by providing what customers seek in the printing field.
It combines speed and high resolution at the same time, which most of the dye-sublimation printers have failed in the past. It features Sawgrass Print Manager, who works by providing a better-finished good with less waste and organizing colors in a way to produce a high resolution.
In addition, SubliJet UHD Ink prints optimal images while saving a lot of money by consuming less ink. The Sawgrass ink delivers richer and more vibrant color combinations, which improves the image quality.
Overall, the large-scale businesses which need continuous printing in a wide range and optimal printing quality as well require Sawgrass printer SG1000.
What to Consider Before Buying Sawgrass SG1000 Printer?
Sublimation printers are some how different from the regular printer as they offer printing on different materials. That’s why you need some knowledge to understand sublimation printers before buying them. It will help you operate better and buy the perfect one for your needs. We have made a list to consider factors in the Sawgrass sublimation printer before buying it.
1. Printer Structure:
Some printers can print directly on the material you want to print. In some cases, if the printer cannot do that directly, it prints on a different medium, which further prints on the required material.
There are a lot of materials to print on, such as fabric, page, and cotton. Most of the sublimation printers work on these materials, but some of them don’t. So, you should check if the printer you want works or not. Sawgrass SG1000 definitely works on these materials.
Before buying a printer for sublimation printing, you need to look at the highest resolution a printer can provide and at which speed. Furthermore, you have to make sure if that specific resolution meets your needs. Sawgrass 1000 provides the highest 4880 x 1200 dpi resolution, which most of the sublimation provides.
You should know what devices the printer you are buying supports. Most of the sublimation printers connect through WiFi, Ethernet, and USB cable. But Sawgrass Virtuoso SG1000 connects to the device through WiFi only to operate from distances.
5. Printing Speed:
Printing speed matters a lot for large-scale businesses where you need repeatedly printing on a wide range. Still, you will not compensate with the printing resolution along with speed. So, you need both printing speed and better resolution.
Sawgrass Virtuoso SG1000 sublimation printer has put all efforts into providing both at the same time. If we take a look at its speed and resolution, we see it provides 600 x 600 dpi in 15 seconds, 1200 x 600 dpi in 48 seconds, and 4880 x 1200 dpi in 6 minutes 48 seconds.
Sawgrass SG1000 vs Epson Sublimation Printer:
If you are stuck between Sawgrass SG1000 and Epson Sublimation Printers, you need to know some common features first before heading toward differences. Both printers offer
- Wireless connection through WiFi to print.
- Connects with smartphones, Windows, and Mac operating systems.
- Can print papers of different sizes.
- Suitable for home and office use.
- The fast print speed at a lower cost.
- Higher printing resolution
Once you go through common features, you are satisfied no matter which printer you buy; both have at least these qualities. Now, to make a final decision on which one is perfect for your printing needs, we have listed some differences.
- Epson is relatively cheaper than Sawgrass because Sawgrass is perfectly designed for sublimation printing.
- Sawgrass offers self-maintenance, which keeps the printer in better shape, which Epson lacks.
- Sawgrass features Sawgrass CreativeStudio design, which offers you free access to many already made templates and designs.
- Sawgrass is backed up with a 2-year warranty and lifetime technical support, which Epson may lack.
- Suitable for your work nature if you have enough budget and want better printing at the fastest printing speed.
In the end, we recommend if your printing needs are small, try the Epson sublimation printer, which is comparatively cheaper. If you want a printer for large-scale business to boost up the printing volume at the same or better printing resolution, we suggest buying a Sawgrass SG1000 sublimation printer.
What is Dye-sublimation?
It is a printing process that uses heat and pressure to put ink into materials instead of putting on them. The process permanently adheres to images, designs, and graphics on different materials such as fabric, paper, and cotton. The process requires three main components, which are sublimation printer, computer, and heat process.
How much space do I need to run a sublimation business?
The printer features a compact size that can fit on any small table. To start a sublimation business, you need three necessary components—a printer, a computer, and a heat process. All these can easily fit on a regular size table.
Do I need to always leave my SG1000 printer on?
Yes, the Sawgrass SG1000 printer features an auto-maintenance process that cleans the printer at a regular interval automatically. So, to keep the maintenance running, you need to leave the printer on all the time. Otherwise, there will be a lack of care, which can cause problems and affect the performance.
What is the main difference between PowerDriver and Sawgrass Print Manager?
PowerDriver was created for the legacy printers for the original color management and printer driver software product. Similarly, Sawgrass Print Manager is created for Sawgrass sublimation printers only to ensure that you are using the latest version for the best performance and to ensure it is optimized to work with your computer’s operating system.
How can Sawgrass CreativeStudio help with design?
Most of the time, you run out of creative ideas and need templates to print the exact same design or to take different ideas. Sawgrass CreativeStudio offers hundreds of royalty-free templates, designs, and ideas to print designs on different materials.
We recommend buying Sawgrass SG1000 for the perfect sublimation instead of using convertible to sublimation printers. Moreover, it may be costly but is totally worth buying because of the high-quality resolution and fastest possible speed. Consider it a necessary tool for your large-scale business and make a huge profit.