Are you wondering about getting a printer that can transfer dye smartly over any fabric, plastic, or other material? Plus, you are dealing with some traditional printers but fad up with their low efficiency and poor quality.
So, don’t worry about the latest technology pruned out a new modern sublimation printer. Although various models of large format printing machine roaming across the internet offering high productivity with brilliant quality.
But it’s necessary to figure out the best one from the market flood that worth your investment. For printing shops, mostly your clients demand Dye-sublimation prints on their skateboards, garments, and sports equipment. If you don’t have a wide format sublimation printer, then you have to return those clients. Although It can affect your business, as well.
Dye-sublimation printers are usually required for making ID cards, T-shirt designs, photo printing, and printing on plastic material. But it’s complicated to choose the suitable type of printer from the flood of market products.
So, to make your work more comfortable, we have come with a list of the best wide format sublimation printers for your business, studio, and home. We have keenly researched many market products, considering their ups and downs and make the list of best products.
Moreover, consider the factors we have discussed in the buying guide section while choosing the best Dye-sublimation printers.
Without wasting any time, let’s have a look at our List.
1. Epson SureColor F9370:
- We find Epson SureColor F9370 the most reliable one with the 64-inch printer. That’s the reason for putting this on the top of our list. The F9470 includes dual PrecisionCoreTFP printheads to deliver excellent quality prints
- You can use the Epson SureColor F9370 model for smaller work at home or business as well. As its elegant body capable of providing high-resolution prints with a USB and a parallel port for connections.
- Epson SureColor F9370 for sublimation works over the speed of 1,169 sqft/hour1, ideal for printer working. F9370 contains ultra-Chrome DS ink Technology having black high-density ink for ideal contrast and saturated prints. Also, the Epson edge workflow software is highly accurate with auto paper tension control advanced features. All of the trademarks with high-capacity ink tanks and seamless productivity provides professional quality and apparel decor images.
- People are looking for more features on a tight budget. Despite SureColor is ideal for business as it comes with an Epson F9470 color Sublimation printer. Furthermore, the tank contains an ink volume of 2000 mL of each of four different colors. All of the features are impressive with one year of warranty.
- Then come to the ink types, configurations, and replacements. The Ultra Chrome DS ink contains Density black ink packs, cyan ink, magenta ink, and yellow ink packs.
- SureColor printer required a paper width of 8 maximum with left/right margins of 0.20 from a total of 0.40. However, consuming less energy than 200v only with a noise level of 59dB.
- We gathered a lot of its general information to clear up and everything about this brand. For its operation, Windows10 and 8.1 operating systems are required for efficient work. Although it can be operated over PC having 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD with an internet connection. Plus, it can be operatable over a 3GHz core CPU with 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, and a fast internet connection.
- The operating temperature of SureColor required 40 to 60% humidity with 59 to 95F temperature. The standard weight of Epson F9470 is 639 lb., its ideal for a portable printing machine.
- We already discussed its power consumption, but sleeping mode contains 17W power while standby heaters consume 340 W of energy. Then come to its current range rated 0 to 5 A.
- Epson F9470 can work with any paper material and suitable for printing materials without borders. Among various sublimation printers for beginners, you will find the F9470 model the best for professional prints.
2.Mimaki TS500P-3200 :
- Here another ultra-wide Dye-sublimation printer for printing on a large scale, especially for business purposes. Mostly Mimaki TS500P-3200 uses for textile printing such as home furniture, hospitality fabrics, or carpets.
- Then come to its printing speed of almost 1,937 SqFt/Hr. Yeah, its excellent speed can provide you high productivity with maximum performance.
- Mimaki TS500P-300 has 12 piezo printheads that can print onto a thin transfer channel and provide quality results.
- Available in 4,6, and 8 color configurations to provide prints in multiple colors. Mimaki TS500P provide prints of the highest accuracy.
- Color separation software used in TS500P-3200 is RIP RasterLink6 with TxLink3 textile RIP software to get brilliant performance. And it has a dimension of 562.1 x 180.1 x 182.1 cm with a weight of 1500 kg.
- The most fantastic thing about Mimaki is its auto tension bars that stretch the fabric to prevent wrinkles and folds. As wrinkles and folding produce unclear prints on the garments.
- Mimaki TS500p works beyond your expectations as dedicatedly transfer paper prints with an extra-wide width of 129.9 inches. Auto media feeders are best for stable media feeds with four independent post heaters to prevent media cockling.
- When we talk about inks for dye sublimation, based on the external ink feeding system, it also contains 4 to 6 color inks configuration with two liters of ink bottles for each color. Sublimation blue dye ink, Magenta Yellow Black, Light Blue, Light Magenta is available to print Soft signages, Banners, flags, and many more. Furthermore, it has an Uninterrupted Ink Supply System with degassing modules to prevent nuzzle failures. The dot printing of Mimaki is of exceptional quality with MAPS4 for clear images.
- The operational environment required 68-86 degrees temperature with a power supply of 240v. Mimaki TS500P-3200 offers comprehensive connectivity options having USB ports and Ethernet.
- This another fantastic printing device. You must count for the Everyday printing process. According to its speed, you can produce 4*6 prints per minute—ideal for printing Banners, Posters, flags, and decals.
- Mutoh large format dye-sublimation printing machine delivers exceptional quality images due to attractive color combinations with TexAJet sublimations inks.
- Mutoh 44 Rj-900 is Ideal for business and the best choice for serious sublimation production companies. Its latest pressure roller control feature improves paper handling capabilities. We are impressed by its sleek black and white modern design.
- You will surprise by its easy-to-navigate panel display, and smart interweave technology eliminates bending and folding of paper. Mutoh 44 Rj-900 come with remote printer management capabilities with VSM and VSM mobile support system.
- Its maximum resolution is 360x360dpi with a maximum media width of 43.75 inches. Mutoh 44 comes with one year of warranty under affordable price what more you aspect from a sublimation printer. Its operating temperature is 30 degrees.
- Similarly, it has five print heads with four color sections, and each section consists of 360 nozzles. Also compatible with different media types like polyester fabrics and sublimation films.
- Moreover, its body cost is quite affordable and made of durable material. Unlike typical printing machines using single paper sheets, Mutoh large format sublimation printer uses paper rolls placed on the printer’s spool to better print performance.
- However, it lacks LCD that why you need a quality computer to control prints. Apart from the LCD feature, this device is an ideal choice for business prints. You can save time while printing due to its speed. Furthermore, the design is durable and rugged because of its high-speed output. As it prints quality images with all the sizes quickly, you will get clear prints at a fair price.
4.HP STITCH S500 :
- HP STITCH S500 is wide 126 inches dye-sublimation printer that supports four ink cartridges. Hence the four ink cartridges include cyan, magenta, yellow and black.
- HP STITCH S500 delivers the fastest speed of 350 m²/hr. with 1200 x 1200 dpi high-resolution power. That’s why you can use it for interior decoration, sportswear, soft signage, and fashion.
- Most importantly HP dye-sublimation printing machine comes with its own HP Ergo soft RIP color edition software for creating excellent images.
- The HP printer has a dimension of 2560 x 710 x 1420 mm with 300 kg weight. Also, it comes with one year of warranty.
- Using HP STITCH S500 is a smarter approach to textile printing. Plus, due to its advanced features, it becomes more predictable than ever before. You can control your print operations anytime, anywhere with HP printers. Moreover, providing the option of automatic detect and compensate nozzles out and maximize uptime with HP service Edge.
- HP STITCH of s series is the fastest textile printer. Featured by Thermal Inkjet printhead technology delivers fast and colorful prints. Plus, a built-in spectrophotometer enables the exact matching color prints.
- Our overall experience with HP S500 is excellent that why we consider it the best printer than the previously used one. It provides a more proactive and automated performance, and we notice a 50%-time reduction in prints. If you are an owner of high production sites, you badly need to buy this innovative printer for specific designs.
- Its 1200 native dpi printheads with HP smart nozzles compensation system prevent reprintings and media waste. Also, the spindle less system saves 50 percent floor space.
5.Sawgrass Virtuoso VJ628:
- Sawgrass VJ628 perfectly fits in any printshop because of its ideal 24 inches size. We place VJ628 in our top printer last by its efficient performance. Furthermore, we have eight color system with efficient printing for the most demanding production environment. Sawgrass amazed us by its high resolution and clear images, easy to use and handle. Ideal for designing bags, mugs, plastic toys, large-format photo panels, tags, and more.
- Let’s come to its features; a complete ink set of CMYK delivers 548000 colors. Plus, its professional eight colors are used to enhances skin tones and creating professional photographs. Also, fluorescent feature for creating exceptional CMYK output. While pink and yellow cartridges are fluorescent colors. Its dual CMYK cartridges with a Fluorescent package of Blue, orange, yellow, and pink are impressive. It’s the cheapest option to handle a large volume of work.
- Keep in mind that RIP software is not included in the fluorescence package. You need to purchase its separately. Plus, Sawgrass VJ628 is compatible only with high-quality advance operating systems. Not compatible with the older operating system and Windows 7. You don’t need to clean; its self-cleaning system is enough for maintenance.
- Using Sawgrass VJ628, you will benefit from Full-bleed printing on 24″ products with up to 1440 x 1440 resolution. Moreover, Dual CMYK and 8-colour ink configurations deliver high-quality prints to impress your clients. While its patented intelligent interweave technology eliminated bending and folding. However, its sublimation can be optimized by setting different software on windows. In short, Sawgrass VJ628 is a complete system having a printer, ink, and premium software in a single device.
- Consist of Creative studio CS print with cooler Manager online designer tools to get vibrant colors through various image types through printers. The cooler managements compatible with Windows OS having software include CS prints, Power driver, and color manger.
- The RIP profiles include Ergo soft and Wasatch. The company offers one year of warranty. We highly recommend the Sawgrass Virtuoso VJ628 sublimation printer to get and enjoy unique prints.
6.Epson SureColor F570 Sublimation Printer:
- Epson F570 wide format sublimation printing machine is suitable to handle your large and small sublimation projects. Ideally, design or print over mugs, bags, fabrics, mousepads, and many more. Its streamlined workflow is due to its convent features. Features include technical transfer paper for rigid and smooth media and a 50-sheet auto feed tray. Its built-in cutter and drivers for Windows and Mac are impressive. Also, the compact, smartly sized design saves space and maximizes your working place.
- Epson SureColor F570 comes with a come set up guidance, including free tech support and maintenance. Plus, its 2 set of inks delivers bright and brilliant images. The quality, color, and saturation of images are extraordinary and enough to amaze your customers. Its versatile media supports add more efficiency in prints. Moreover, its ink bottles automatically stop to get mess-free fillings. Its compatible inks include Black, Cyan dye, yellow, and Magenta sublimation ink,40 mL of each. It is using suitable ink to help to enhance the quality of your prints.
- Epson wide format sublimation printer tackle with many printing jobs producing impressive prints on both rigid and soft materials. Plus, its intuitive operations contain LCD and touchscreen system simplifies your printing task. Epson has an advance 4.3 Colored LCD with a touch screen.
- The overall weight of this product is 64 lbs. with a 50 dB noise level. And uses 240 v to operate well.
- Furthermore, its unique compact and sleek design easy to fit in your shop. Also, come with its stand, but you need to purchase it separately. However, Offers comprehensive connectivity options via USB or Ethernet.
- Epson F570 wide format sublimation printer is one of the cheapest options in 2021.
7.Roland Texart RT-640:
- Another wide format sublimation printer to add value to your business by its quality performance. It is built explicitly for textile functions to get excellent, vivid colored prints. RT 640 Texart ink adds fine details to images enhances the quality and texture. The latest black ink produces accurate and intense high-class graphics and sharp prints. Also, textart ink is responsible for getting high contrast images with a broader range of colors.
- Roland large format dye-sublimation printer has a high speed of 22.0m²/h. Plus, its advanced feed adjuster at the front and back prevents skewing to get even tension clear images.
- RT dye sublimation is suitable for those looking for highly profitable applications. Through its appealing designs and fast printing enhances your customers. Its simple operations design quality images
- Come with Ergo Soft Roland DG editions and RIP software for your sublimation business. Furthermore, its automatic feed adjuster prevents skewing of transfer paper with a powerful vacuum to get flat printing.
- Similarly, consists of ink of 4 different colors like yellow, black, orange, and Magenta 2000 ml of each. Moreover, this best large format sublimation printer comes with two years of warranty.
- Roland primarily designs RT 649 for natural textile and indirect sublimation printing. The latest addition to Roland’s popular Texart dye-sublimation range, the RT-640M’s unique printing capabilities make it possible to print directly onto polyester-based fabrics.
- Roland Pixart RT-640 large dye-sublimation printer can print on polyester fabrics for a wide range of applications such as sports, fashion prints. However, it works well on stiff and rigid items like rigid boards, Chroma luxe, Ceramic tiles, and stretch fabrics. Plus, Rt 640 is able for 3D printing for promotional and industrial use. Its fast-drying speed due to Roland Texart ink help to create eye catchy fluorescent designs.
Wide-Format Printer For Sublimation Buying Guide:
A large format dye-sublimation printing machine helps to get tremendous prints. Similarly, it’s essential to know the features of a quality printer to worth the purchase. Without any lengthy discussion, let get into it. Moreover, you can’t randomly pick any wide format dye sublimation printer from the market. It’s a massive investment for your craft shop and business.
We all know it’s confusing to choose. That’s why we include a buying guide section in our article to help you. Before choosing a wide format, the printer considers the following things. It will make your perching process easier and effective.
For the effective working of a printer, you must consider its resolution power. As it determines how firm the image produces. Hence, 300 dpi is good resolution of a printer. However, the resolution tells the sharpness and clarity of any image. The higher the resolution better the performance of the unit. For extra clarity, you can purchase the printer having 600dpi to 1200dpi resolution.
Type of ink:
Most printers use cartridges; obviously, all the printers need paper and ink to print. Consider the quality of ink, and it depends on the ink to produce efficient performance. Always prefer to buy combos. Their ink will never fade and smudge. But for a professional business, ribbon ink is suitable but expensive. For large-format sublimation printing, mostly CMYK inks use for formatting.
Mostly, printers’ warranties range from a few months to several years. Obviously, the longer the warranty period, the good it is.
All of the advanced sublimation printers work on Windows and Mac operating systems. And they can be connected to PC, Mac devices, and laptops through USB ports. We have only discussed the printers compatible with the commonly used operating system of now the day. Suppose you have a printer not contain any USB port. Don’t worry, there are several other ways to transfer the photographs to your printers. These ways include a memory card, Bluetooth, and WI-fi. But make sure to purchase the one that meets your needs.
Usually, sublimation printing machines use a specific kind of paper. That paper comes in large rolls that are used by the professional machines. Moving on to the paper size, the standard sizes that they print include 2″ x 6″, 3.5″ x 5″, while the most common size 4″ x 6. Similarly, you can also print mugs, cups, bags, and jerseys.
The dye-sublimation process required multiple and straightforward steps. A heat press is a piece of essential or additional equipment available in various sizes or styles. Such as flatbed press is best for printing T-shirts and many overall designs. The calendar press uses oil and electrically heated drums for transferring heat to provide soft signage. It is ideal for high volume printing.
Cutting and Sewing:
If you want an excellent working of your printer, choose the one with cutting and swing option. They also range from simpler to inexpensive but large factory equipment.
Sublimation Printer Cost:
You can find various quality brands like Mimaki, Mutoh, Epson, etc., starting from 10000$. Plus, they become more costly and provide much productivity with additional equipment. Additional equipment like heat cutting and heat pressing is essential for fast work and efficient results. If you purchase all additional equipment, then your total package becomes more than the printer cost.
We hope you realize the importance of a reliable printing machine. Through our list, we have tried to cover all of the quality wide format sublimation printers. We keep in mind speed and connectivity as our top priority while choosing them. These printers are suitable for personal or commercial use.
Hence, it depends on you to choose the suitable one from our list. Think keenly and choose the one that meets your need to maximize your business production.