A3 sublimation printers have revolutionized the world of personalized printing. Among the best in the market, Epson offers a range of exceptional options. In this article, we’ll explore the top 5 best A3 sublimation printers from Epson, each designed to deliver outstanding print quality and versatility.
1. Epson Ecotank ET- 15000:
The Epson Ecotank ET-15000 offers eco-conscious users a fantastic sublimation printer with refillable ink tanks, stunning resolution, and wireless capabilities. Its ample paper capacity and PrecisionCore technology make it a standout choice for high-quality A3 printing.
2. Epson Ecotank ET 8550:
The Epson Ecotank ET-8550 impresses with its six-color Claria ET ink system, allowing for vivid and detailed A3 prints. It’s versatile, accommodating different media, and offers borderless printing. The addition of smartphone printing makes it a convenient choice for on-the-go creatives.
3. Epson ET 4760 Printer:
The Epson EcoTank 4760 can be used for sublimation printing. It is a great option for those who are looking for an affordable and high-quality sublimation printer.
With its large ink tanks, the EcoTank 4760 can print up to 7,500 pages on a single set of ink bottles. This makes it a very cost-effective option for sublimation printing.
The EcoTank 4760 also produces high-quality prints that are perfect for sublimation projects. The printer uses sublimation ink, which is specifically designed to transfer images to heat-sensitive materials.
If you are looking for an affordable and high-quality sublimation printer, the Epson EcoTank 4760 is a great option.
4. Epson WorkForce WF 7820:
The Epson WorkForce WF-7820 offers professional A3 printing with its 4-in-1 capabilities and high-speed performance. The large touchscreen and auto-duplex printing add convenience, making it a reliable choice for businesses and creative professionals.
5. Epson WF 7720 Wide-Format:
The Epson WF-7720 is an affordable wide-format printer with versatile paper handling and wireless connectivity. Its PrecisionCore technology guarantees high-quality A3 prints, while the auto document feeder streamlines scanning tasks. Ideal for creative projects and small offices.
Buyer’s Guide: Things to consider before buying A3 Sublimation Printers:
Here are some key things to consider before buying an A3 sublimation printer:
- Print Size – Make sure the printer can print at the size you need, which is typically A3 (11.7 x 16.5 inches) for most sublimation work. Some smaller printers top out at A4 size.
- Ink/Dye Type – Sublimation printers use dye-sub inks which are different than regular printers. Make sure the printer is designed specifically for sublimation.
- Ink Cartridges – Consider the initial costs of cartridges and ongoing costs of replacement cartridges. High capacity cartridges can save money long term.
- Print Quality – Look at dots per inch (dpi) and color accuracy. Higher dpi like 1440 dpi or above typically provides sharper output.
- Transfer Paper Compatibility – Check that the printer is compatible with the type of substrate you want to transfer images to like cotton, polyester, wood, etc.
- Connectivity – Check for wired and wireless options so you can print from multiple devices.
- Software – Good creative software adds value for photo editing, layouts, etc.
- Speed – Printing and drying time impacts productivity. Consider print speeds.
- Controls – An intuitive control panel makes the printer easier to use.
- Durability – Check reviews on printhead lifespan and overall construction quality.
- Brand Reputation – Well-known photo brands tend to have good support.
- Budget – Pricing can vary significantly based on features. Consider your budget.
Choosing the right A3 sublimation printer takes research but pays off in professional results. Take the time to compare models against your specific needs.
Overall, any of these top A3 sublimation printers would be a wise investment for expanding a merchandise decorating business or taking sublimated product creation to a new professional level. Do your research to determine which model is the best fit considering your specific budget and production needs.